Meetings & Conferences
National Museum of ScotlandEnquire Now
Meetings and Conferences
Situated in central Edinburgh, just moments from Waverley train station, with links to Edinburgh Airport, the National Museum of Scotland is an unusual and inspiring destination for your next corporate event. We have a comprehensive selection of facilities for conferences, presentations and performances. This includes our 200- seat auditorium, as well as a wide array of stunning rooms – from the flexible and elegant Bute Room, to the Boardroom, which has spectacular views of Edinburgh Castle.
- Full suite of audio visual equipment and on-site technician available throughout your event.
- Private Green Room available for VIP guests, speakers and presenters.
- Private entrance and cloakroom facilities, ideal for welcoming and registering delegates.
- Convenient spaces for break out sessions.
- Private roof terrace, the perfect place to relax and refresh between sessions.