Terms and Privacy
© Copyright Sodexo Limited, registered in England at: One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA. Registered No: 2987170
You may only download or print information from this site for non-commercial personal use. Partial or complete reproduction by electronic or mechanical means without Sodexo's express written consent shall be deemed counterfeiting and is illegal. The Sodexo site is distributed internationally and covers Sodexo's worldwide business activities. As a result, some products or services presented on the site may not be available in your country. This does not mean that Sodexo is planning to make said products or services available in your country. The Sodexo name and logo are registered trademarks worldwide. All the brands mentioned in the site are also registered.
Sodexo makes no warranty that the information on this site does not contain errors or inaccuracies and disclaims any liability. Information on the site will be updated or supplemented periodically without prior notice. This page and all site pages are original works owned by Sodexo.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
Sodexo Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations ( GDPR), the data controller is Sodexo Holdings Limited of One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA.
Information We may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site or entering into any competition, promotion or survey including identity and contact information on www.prestigevenuesandevents.com (our site) or during telephone calls with us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material requesting further services, making enquiries in relation to our services or booking an event by telephone. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence and may send marketing materials to you from time to time.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site or by telephone and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site or telephone calls with us including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to us or our partners. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where We store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Legal ground for processing and uses made of the information
We process your personal data for any of the following reasons:-
- for the performance of a contract to which you are party;
- for Sodexo’s legitimate interests except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms; or
- because you have given us consent to do so.
We use information held about you in the following ways:-
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which We feel may interest you, either where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or where We have another legal ground for contacting you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and We or they may contact you about these by post, electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS), post or telephone with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where We permit selected third parties to use your data, We (or they) will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS), post or telephone only if you have consented to this.
We will only pass on your details to third parties where We have received your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Sodexo Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Sodexo is committed to ensure protection of your rights under applicable laws. You will find below a table summarizing your different rights:
Right of access
You can request access to your personal data. You may also request rectification of inaccurate personal data, or to have incomplete personal data completed.
You can request any available information as to the source of the personal data and you may also request a copy of your personal data being processed by Sodexo.
Right to be forgotten
Your right to be forgotten entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data in cases where:
the data is no longer necessary;
you choose to withdraw your consent;
you object to the processing of your personal data by automated means using technical specifications;
your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
there is a legal obligation to erase your personal data;
erasure is required to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
Right to restriction of processing
You may request that processing of your personal data be restricted in the cases where:
you contest the accuracy of the personal data;
Sodexo no longer needs the personal data, for the purposes of the processing;
you have objected to processing for legitimate reasons.
Right to data portability
You can request, where applicable, the portability of your personal data that you have provided to Sodexo, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit this data to another Controller without hindrance from Sodexo where:
(a) the processing of your personal data is based on consent or on a contract; and
(b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
You can also request that your personal data be transmitted to a third party of your choice (where technically feasible).
Right to object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing
You may excercise your right to unsubscribe to the processing of your personal data e.g. for the purposes of profiling or marketing communications. When We process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Right not to be subject to automated decisions
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has a legal affect upon you or significantly affects you.
Right to lodge a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority
If you have a privacy-related complaint against us, you may complete and submit the Request/ComplaintFormormakeyourcomplaintbyemailorbyletterinaccordancewithourGlobalComplaints/Request Handling Procedure.
If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may then seek further recoursebycontactingyourcompetent SupervisoryAuthority- the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/orthecompetentcourt.Youcanalso contactourleadSupervisoryAuthority,theFrenchSupervisoryAuthority(the“CNIL”, www.cnil.fr).
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Save where legitimate interest applies as referred to above, We will give you an opportunity to consent to us using your data for marketing purposes and to us disclosing your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data.
You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by either unsubscribing using the unsubscribe function on email or this site or by contacting email@example.com or email the Global Data Protection Office at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links, plug-ins or applications to and from the websites of our group companies, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites or enable these connections, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Data accuracy and storage limitation
Sodexo will keep personal data that is processed accurate and, where necessary, up to date. Also, We only keep personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it is processed (in accordance with our UK & Ireland Data Retention Policy). Sodexo will act upon the instructions of its clients or as required by applicable law in order to assist them in complying with this obligation.
You may also consult the Sodexo Global Data Protection Policy.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.