Making our service and website accessible
Sodexo Prestige Venue & Events is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
This website endeavours to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
As part of our on-going endeavours to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines we carry out the following:
- Ensure all images have a text alternative for screen readers.
- Ensure the website's text content is indeed text, and not an image containing text, so it can be ready by screen readers.
- Ensure the website responds to different screen sizes and devices.
- Ensure that the website can be zoomed in and out and still be usable.
- Ensure that no critical content or functionality of the website depends on any limiting technologies, such as Flash.
- Ensure that the website can be navigated without the use of a pointing device such as a mouse.
- Ensure that web pages are titled appropriately.
- Ensure the website uses an easy-to-use and recognisable navigation system.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Sodexo Prestige Venue & Events website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.