Meetings & Conferences
National Football Stadium at Windsor ParkEnquire Now
Bring your team together
With four purpose-built, themed events suites catering for up to 600 delegates, The National Football Stadium at Windsor Park is the perfect venue for your next corporate event. Our bright, airy lounges suit larger meetings, and our executive boxes are perfect for smaller focus groups. We also offer tours of players’ areas, dressing rooms, our media gallery, press amphitheatre, and the interactive Education and Heritage Centre, where legacy and footballs sporting heroes come to life. Unique packages are available for conference, dining and tailored packages, with seasonal conference offers for day delegate options. Accommodation can be arranged locally with preferential rates on our doorstep.
- Secure location with complimentary car parking
- Only two miles from the heart of Belfast
- Offering stadium tours and entrance to the Education and Heritage Centre
- Unique opportunity to go ‘behind the scenes’ at the stadium
- Flexible space for a wide range of conferences and social events
Bringing People Together
Take on Summer 2019!
A refreshing and energising experience and setting for your team, colleagues and staff members. Every package booked will be tailored to individual group needs.
- Full day room hire of a themed conference suite, named after some of NI’s best loved sporting heroes, or corporate box with energising panoramic views over the pitch
- Tailored conference room set up as preferred, completed with conference pads, pens, mints, unlimited water
- Air-conditioning and natural daylight
- Free Wifi access
- Dedicated conference host(s) and manager to deliver excellence of service
- Large 7x10 rear projection screen and data projector included
- Lectern for the speaker, or top table if preferred
- Arrival freshly brewed Costa Arabica Coffee or tea/range of herbal teas to begin the day, complete with an ‘Ulster Fry On A Stick’
- Mid-morning Tea/Coffee/Pure Juices
- Healthy Stadia Picnic Lunch Package including a 6 item finger buffet with range of sandwiches, baguettes and wraps, with choice of 4 other hot items
- Mid-afternoon Tea/Coffee or Hot Chocolate (To Go cups) with Home Baked Cookies as a sweet treat or seasonal refreshments
- Mini stadium tour of NI team changing rooms, media conference room, Malcolm Brodie conference centre, finishing at pitch side for a selfie!
- Opportunity to enjoy your refreshment breaks in the South Stand corporate balcony and have a seat in the stands
From £25 per person (excluding VAT)
A visit to the award winning and TripAdvisor top 5 Tourist Attractions in Belfast – The Education and Heritage Centre, can be added for a reduced fee of just £5pp entry for a 45 minute to 1 hour guided tour, to explore and learn about the history of football in Northern Ireland since the late 1890’s.
Make an enquiry