The County Ground
The County GroundThe County Ground - Beckenham, Worsley Bridge Road, BR3 1DR Address: The County Ground - Beckenham, Worsley Bridge Road, BR3 1DR Telephone: 0330 1233 885
|The Main Suite||200||50||100||160||200|
|The Cricket Pavilion||100||20||20||80||150|
|The Long Room||100||30||30||80||150|
From the North:
- Take A201 from Central London.
- At Elephant & Castle take A2 (Old Kent Rd).
- Continue to New Cross Gate and turn right onto A20.
- Continue through Lewisham to junction with A21.
- Turn right onto A21 (Lewisham High Street).
- Continue on A21 towards Bromley.
- Turn right onto A2015 (Beckenham Hill Rd).
- Turn right into Braeside, then left into Overbrae and then right into Worsley Bridge Road.
From the South:
- From M23/M25 junction 7 follow A23 (Brighton Road).
- At junction with A235 bear right.
- At Croydon turn east on A232.
- At Shirley turn left onto A215 (Shirley Rd).
- Bear right onto A222 (Addiscombe Road).
- Turn right again onto A214 then bear left onto A222.
- Continue on this road to roundabout.
- Take 2nd exit (A2015) and turn right into Braeside, then left into Overbrae and then right into Worsley Bridge Road.
From the A20/M20:
- M20 becomes A20
- Turn left onto A208 (Mottingham) at Crossroads
- At T-junction (after zebra crossing) turn right (B226)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Mottingham Rd/B226
- Continue to follow B226 (past Eltham College)
- Turn left onto Baring Rd/A2212 (past Grove Park Station)
- Turn right onto Downham Way
- Turn right onto Bromley Rd/A21 at traffic lights (go past BP garage)
- Turn left onto Beckenham Hill Rd/A2015.
- Turn right onto Braeside. Follow road down hill.
- At Worsley Bridge Road, turn right for match day parking and left for non-match day parking.#
From the A2/M2
- Follow A2 to Brenley Corner
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the M2 ramp to London
- Merge onto M2
- Continue onto Watling St/A2
- Take the A205 ramp to A20/A21/Catford/Shooters Hill/South Circular
- Turn left onto South Circular Rd/Westhorne Ave/A205
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Westhorne Ave/A205
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Westhorne Ave/A205
- Turn left onto Verdant Lane, after going under railway bridge (2nd street)
- Turn right onto Whitefoot Lane, cemetery on left (petrol station on corner)
- Continue straight through traffic lights on Southend Lane/A2218 (over A21)
- Continue until you see Worsley Bridge Road (just before railway bridge) on your left,
- Follow Worsley Bridge Rd until you pass Copes Cope Rd, match parking immediate right by junction. Non-match day parking continue to main entrance, 500 yards on.
From London Victoria & Blackfriars, Canterbury via Bromley South: Beckenham Junction - 15 minute walk via Southend Road and Worsley Bridge Road or via the 54 bus service at Copers Cope Road (Stop R) and alight at Stumps Hill Lane (Stop T).
From Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Bridge: Lower Sydenham (15 min walk) or take the 352 bus from Stop LC on Worsley Bridge Road to Hackington Crescent (Stop K).
From Hayes,West Wickham,Eden Park, Clock House: New Beckenham (15 min walk) or the 352 bus from Stop A to Hackington Crescent (Stop K)
Passenger information - 08457 484950 or www.nationalrail.co.uk
The 54 bus runs along Southend Road which is 5 minutes walk from the ground and comes from Woolwich via Catford and Lewisham. The 352 bus runs adjacent to the ground from Bromley.