Blackburn Rovers Football Club.
Blackburn Rovers Football ClubEwood Park, Nuttall Street, BB2 4JF Address: Ewood Park, Nuttall Street, BB2 4JF Telephone: 01254 222244
Ewood Park History
Originally opening in 1882 as a multi-functional sporting ground, Ewood Park has grown into a cornerstone of the community and for many is a first choice venue when looking to hire for an event.
It’s been the home of Blackburn Rovers since 1890 with a number of redevelopments over the years to improve facilities and ensure the stadium exceeds expectations for those attending. Most notably, redevelopment in 1994 saw the opening of the Jack Walker Stand – home to a number of core spaces today.
The stadium is steeped in sporting history, with the pinnacle of winning the Premier League in 1995 at the heart of this. Blackburn were also Football League Cup winners in 2002, have won the FA Cup six times, been at the heart of the local community with 19 victories in the Lancashire Senior Cup.
Red Rose Suite
Executive Single Boxes
Bob Crompton Suite
The Legends Lounge - Room 4
The Legends Lounge - Room 1
The Legends Lounge - Room 2
The Legends Lounge - Room 3
The Directors' Private Lounge
Clayton Douglas Lounge
Directors' Guest Lounge
The Legends Lounge - all
Executive Double Boxes
Blackburn Train Station 2.2 mile links to Preston Train Station.
Located 1.5 miles off Junction 4 M65.
Travelling Northbound on the M6:-
Leave the M6 at Junction 29, follow the M65 for Ewood Park, take Junction 4. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the traffic lights turn right. The Stadium is ¾ of a mile on the right hand side.
Travelling on the M61:-
Leave the M61 at Junction 9, follow the M65 for Ewood Park, take Junction 4. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the traffic lights turn right. The Stadium is ¾ of a mile on the right hand side.
Travelling on the M6 Southbound:-
Leave the M6 at Junction 30, follow the M61 to Junction 9 and turn left onto the M65 to Junction 4 for Ewood Park. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the traffic lights turn right. The Stadium is ¾ of a mile on the right hand side.