This month of July we take a look at the city of Newcastle, a vibrant city in the northeast of England, close to the Scottish borders. Home to St James’ Park stadium, one of the largest stadiums in the country Newcastle is a perfect destination for anyone looking to host a corporate or social event.
The football stadium opened its doors again in June to allow visitors to book showarounds and events in person following updates from the government. In line with government procedures and guidance, the venue now operates a covid safe venue policy and has taken steps to ensure events can be held with the safety of guests firmly at front of mind. A handy covid-19 secure events guide has been produced that can be supplied to all delegates to give guidance on how to enjoy corporate events at the venue safely and securely.
Host a meeting in Newcastle and take advantage of exclusive packages
If you are looking for an interesting and exciting meeting room venue in Newcastle then St James’ Park is a great option Currently the venue is offering a ‘Good to Go’ meeting package available across July and August at £20.00 per person.
Christmas party venues in Newcastle 2021
If you are looking for a Christmas party venue in Newcastle for your team or company, St James’ Park will certainly delight. Offering a number of different Christmas packages for bookings of 8 – 1,000 guests we can cater for everyone.
Our Christmas packages offer options such as the experience of traditional fayre and dancing to a Mistletoe themed experience in the Terrace Bar for smaller group bookings. Get in touch with the hub team to find out more about our Christmas packages and how we can help you organise a Christmas party to remember.
- Perfect for formal entertaining
- Available for Christmas parties in December 2021 and also January 2022
- Variety of options for meetings, conferences, award ceremonies
- Excellent transport links via road, rail and air
- Variety of catering options suitable for all occasions
- Stadium tours available at request (please contact the hub to find out more details)
- Meeting room spaces available with state of the art screens and wifi included
- Menu options to delight delegates
For more information on corporate venue hire in Newcastle and hosting your event at St James’ Park please contact our Hub Team – click here