Terms & Conditions
Privacy and cookies
Sodexo Limited (“Sodexo”)
Sodexo Prestige, acting as Prestige Venues and Events (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Sodexo Limited of Solar House, Kings Way, Stevenage SG1 2UA.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.bateauxlondon.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service. We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by mail or telephone. If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or by mail with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means or by mail if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form OR registration form]).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Sodexo Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Fouad.email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You may only download or print information from this site for non-commercial personal use. Partial or complete reproduction by electronic or mechanical means without Sodexo’s express written consent shall be deemed counterfeiting and is illegal.
Sodexo makes no warranty that the information on this site does not contain errors or inaccuracies and disclaims any liability. Information on the site will be updated or supplemented periodically without prior notice. This page and all site pages are original works owned by Sodexo.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
Whilst we will endeavour to keep all information on this site up to date, any information, including prices, availability and package contents may not be current and should not be considered legally binding. Please contact your venue or event provider for the most up to date information.
Christmas Crackers 2015
Cracker prize draws to take place during the month of December 2015. Winners will be announced and contacted by the end of December 2015. Multiple entries allowed. Prizes are subject to availability and vary in value.
Christmas Surprises 2015
All Prizes are subject to availability and vary in value. Please refer to the full prizes details below:
* A pair of tickets to the exhibition at The Crystal, Royal Victoria Docks London plus a bottle of Champagne Pommery Pop to take home
* A winter picnic hamper from Southampton Solent University with festive home baked goods and wine. (The winner would need to pre-book a collection time as some of the food will be prepared to consume on the day of collection)
* Four tickets to any Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club Championship game (subject to availability) in the Sodexo Prestige shared hospitality box. The offer will include 1 x car park pass, match day programmes, arrival drink and ½ bottle wine per person as well as a bucket of beers and unlimited soft drinks as well as a 4 course meal, ½ time team and coffee and a post match snack
* A Signature dinner cruise for two people on board MV Symphony, Victoria Embankment, London - Signature Thames Dinner Cruise package includes: Two and three quarter hour cruise, Window table, Champagne welcome drink, Five course a la carte menu, Wines from our Signature Wine List served with dinner, Mineral water served with dinner, An after dinner liqueur, Fairtrade tea or coffee, Live band on board. Schedule for Symphony: Boarding 1930hrs. Boat Departs 2000hrs. Boat Returns 2245hrs
* Pre-concert dining for four people – including main, side and dessert, ½ bottle wine per person with tickets to an Apex concert of choice in 2016 (subject to availability) and interval ice cream
* Complimantary table for 10 at a shared Christmas party at The John Smith's Stadium, Hudderfield for Christmas 2016 (excluding drinks)
* 10 hospitality places to a Leeds Rhinos game at Headingley Carnegie Stadium, Leeds The package includes full match day hospitality,* Tickets to a Rhino’s game (subject to availability), three course meal, pre & post match entertainment
* Sunday Lunch and Stadium Tour package for four people at Everton Football Club, Liverpool
* Ultimate Venue Tour and Lunch for two at Newcastle United Football Club (UTL includes 3 course lunch in an executive box, a bottle of house wine and a private tour)
* Hospitality for 2 in the Galileo Restaurant, race programme and tipster talk, three course lunch and afternoon treats
* Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Gateway Restaurant voucher for £50
* 4 admission tickets & a £10 per person food and drink voucher for the conservatory café at Hamilton Park Racecourse for a 2016 race day of choice (subject to availability)
* 4 tickets to the Scottish Football Museum and Hall of Fame and lunch in the Café at Hampden Park
* 10 tickets to attend Pout 2016 as VIP weekend guests Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th Septemebr 2016 at Edinburgh Corn Exchange. The package includes: VIP weekend tickets for 10 ladies at Pout, 10 VIP goody bags, Arrival Cocktail, 2 bottles of bubbly during the show and complimantary lunch
* Table for 8 at a shared party night on Friday 11th December 2016. Including A glass of fizz on arrival, festive three course carvey, themed novelties, music quiz and games. (all other drinks are excluded from the package)
* Complimentary park entry and afternoon tea for two at Knebworth House in 2016 (subject to availability)
Prestige Perks 2016
* Subject to availability
* Choice of only one 'Perk' per booking
* Minimum numbers and terms apply subject to venue
* Venues have the right to amend their offer at any time
* Perk choice must be made at point of confirmation of the booking
* Only valid for bookings to be held between 1st January 2016 and 31st March 2016