The CrystalEnquire Now
Crystal Christmas, Classic and Contemporary parties
Celebrate Christmas with us at The Crystal, where we transform our many adaptable event spaces into winter wonderlands. Whether you’re looking to plan a festive lunch, a sit-down dinner, or a good old Christmas knees-up, The Crystal has a festive package with your name on it. This year there are two festive themes to choose from.
The weather outside might be frightful, but we bring it indoors beautifully with twisted pinecone garlands, red berries and ivy.
Let us take you back in time to the Victorian era, and celebrate a traditional Christmas with us.
Dashing Through the Snow
We transform our spaces into a magical land with snow-clad pine trees, sleigh rides, polar bears, icicles and snowflakes.
- Available for lunch, dinner, or Christmas party bookings
- Capacities for up to 260 people
- Keeping you warm this winter whilst offering our infamous views of the historic Royal Docks
- Exclusive private dining room
- Full event management, cloakroom and security
- Choose all your own trimmings, from entertainment to cocktail bars
The results of our promotional partner's, Venue Search London’s, recently published London Christmas Party Survey includes information from over 300 corporate event buyers and reveals the latest trends within the the capital’s Christmas event market.
Key survey findings include:
- HIGHER SPENDS - The average spend per head rose by 2% in 2017 to £86.44 +VAT (with the proportion of buyers spending over £100 +VAT per guest rising from 28% to 32% in 2017).
- CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DINING - 60% of event-buyers are opting for a more formal seated meal catering style at Christmas.
- IN-DEMAND DAYS - Thursdays and Fridays remain the most popular nights for parties, accounting for 69% of the total market.
- THE MORE THE MERRIER - Average party numbers are likely to increase for 2018, with 30% of respondees indicating a likely increase in guests for 2018.
- TAKE IT EASY, RELY ON THE MIDDLE MAN - 45% of the total surveyed event spend was booked through venue finders and event agencies in 2017.